The more voices we have, the stronger we become. Helping your fellow agents, brokers and other benefit professionals understand the importance of NAHU membership has never been so easy. You can visit the NAHU YouTube channel for videos about NAHU and the issues we care about.
Invite a guest to next month’s meeting and encourage them to join!!!!
This video gives a member’s perspective on what NAHU can offer agents, brokers and other health insurance professionals.
Professional Association With A Commitment To Excellence
When you join CAHU, you become a member of three professional organizations:
The National Association of Health Underwriters, founded in 1929, is a professional organization for men and women dedicated to the health insurance industry. NAHU promotes quality within our industry through information, education, legislation, member participation and experienced leadership.
NAHU Events and Programs (National Level)
- Annual convention
- Capitol Conference
- Federal legislative representation
- Washington Update
- Health Insurance Underwriter Magazine
- NAHU web site with access to other relevant Internet sites
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) and Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC) Professional
- Designation Programs
- Leading Producers Round Table (LPRT) for outstanding sales achievement
- At Issue” Newsletter
NCAHU Events and Programs (State Level)
- Annual sales symposium (qualifies for continuing education credit)
- Annual leadership conference
- NCAHU web site
- HealthLine Newsletter
- State legislative updates
CAHU Events and Programs (Local Level)
- Monthly meetings with top industry speakers
- Annual golf tournament to benefit charity
- Public service opportunities
- 12 hours continuing education per year
- Monthly newsletter
- CAHU web site with access to other relevant sites
Dues and Payment
$270.00 NAHU – National Dues (Annual)
$60.00 NCAHU – State Dues (Annual)
$65.00 CAHU -Local Dues (Annual)
$395.00 Total Membership Fee
$32.95 Monthly Payments
PAYABLE TO: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HEALTH UNDERWRITERS
How to Join CAHU
Complete the Membership Application and mail a check to:
Charlotte Association of the Health Underwriters
PO Box 471607
Charlotte, NC 28247
To open and print this file you will need Adobe Reader. if you do not have this program go here.
If you have questions, contact any board member.